Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Evil Clowns and Lassie


The most evil clown portrait I have ever found. This 1960's 'beauty' was found along with the "Lassie" book shown below. I guess these items stayed together to keep the world balanced between 'good and evil'. I'm wondering if the clown is just one of the musicians in an evil clown band. I will be looking for the bandmates!


A fabulous 1960's Ken Doll case. I love how 'flamboyant' the Ken character appears on the artwork. Plus it's a lavender case. They don't make toys like this anymore!






This is a great reproduction poster for the 1930's film: "Freaks". This movie showcases real side show freaks and performers. If you have not seen this....rent it.
This movie makes the real freaks in your own life seem 'not so scary'....!






No comments:

Post a Comment