Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gnome for the Holidays

This pair of gnomes recently set up housekeeping here at Rita Deco. I told them I would provide them a "foster home" until a new owner steps forward. The boys spent a few hours in front of the shop yesterday.
They even brought a sign to display in their new home.


They got cold after the sun went away.....so I let them spend the night inside. These cute little guys are here at the shop waiting for YOU to take them home. They are easy to care for and they don't eat much....

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Let's hit that yard and pick out a couple a goodies. A 3am alcohol soaked raid sounds perfect. I would LOVE to have those snowmen with the top hats! I found a small but wonderful treasure for Steven the other day...I'll drop it by home or the shop.
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete