Saturday, February 14, 2009

I met Mark Twain....!

I shook Mark Twain's hand. OK.....it wasn't really Mark Twain. But it was legendary Hollywood and Broadway actor Hal Holbrook. He was in Portland with his "Mark Twain Tonight" stage show. We were invited backstage and got to meet him after the performance. We actually stood in the theater wings as Mr. Holbrook greeted a small crowd of well-wishers. He signed my 8 x 10 photo of him dressed as Twain. He was very nice and spent alot of time talking to each guest.
Amazing energy for a man who is 84 years old......






1 comment:

  1. Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

    I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California. I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to deal with some medical conditions I was then experiencing and now am going through again. I hope you will stop by and become friendly. :)

    I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

    ReplyDelete