Friday, August 14, 2009

The most polite "no smoking" sign....

Recent arrivals at the shop include the most polite "No Smoking" sign I've ever seen. This sweet sign is tile with metal trim. Flowers and birds remind visitors to snuff out those disgusting tobacco bombs when they enter the premises.

Wonderful shabby stool with 50's nubby cloth seat. I love the mint green wood with the pink vintage fabric. This item is perfect just the way I found it!


Everyone knows someone who had a "Gremlin" car in the 70's or 80's. This is the car that my partner Steven had when we first met. It was purple with a black vinyl interior. I wish we still had it.......collector's item!


A group of cool 60's tourist plates including several excellent Seattle World's Fair items.


A sweet flocked deer and "deer crossing" sign. Sneak the baby deer into someone's garden and see what happens! They may call the state wildlife division!

No comments:

Post a Comment