Thursday, August 6, 2009

New arrivals.....and one BIG arrival!

New arrivals to the shop include: vintage Coleman coolers and water jugs. Old picnic baskets & dishes. Vintage camping stools. Old real western horseshoes (great for decorating).

Great early 60's typewriter in carry case......excellent condition!


Dolls, trolls, Mattel, Barbie & misc. vintage toys....


Very nice metal/enamel Art Deco smokestand. Includes several accessories. Great green color.

And finally......how about a 1966 Aristocrat LoLiner travel trailer....!
I picked this trailer up to resell it. Great retro design inside & out. This unit will be ready to
sell in a few weeks. It's 14ft, lightweight, and easy to tow. This trailer is very similiar to my '64 trailer which I've restored and use for camping and vacations.
The trailer I will be selling is a great "fixer-upper" and it will be less than $1000.
I will post more pics when I get closer to selling it.
Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment